Les orgues de Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL S-Z

Schola Cantorum

269, rue Saint Jacques, 75005 Paris

1902 - Mutin

1960/67 - Beuchet

1987 - Barbéris

1997/2011/2013 - Dargassies

III/31 (27) -

transmissions mécaniques (pédale, jeux)

transmissions électriques (claviers)

composition

Photo console: Pierre Marteau
Since 1900, the school is housed in a former English- Benedictine convent, built in 1674-1677.

Professeur d'orgue

Jean-Paul Imbert Famous teachers in the past: Alexandre Guilmant, Vincent d'Indy, Maurice and Marie-Madeleine Durufle, Jean-Jacques Grunenwald, Louis Vierne, Jean Langlais. Famous students: Maurice Duruflé, Jean-Jacques Grunenwald, Jean Langlais, Daniel Lesur, Olivier Messiaen, Déodat de Séverac, Louis Vierne…

Concerts

Seldom Vidéo Jean-Paul Imbert
The organ is built by Mutin in 1902 and placed in the old chapel of the convent, which was transformed into a concert-hall. During 1960-1967, the Beuchet company carried out major works: the Barker machine was replaced by transmissions électriques GO: transformation of the Flûte octaviante 4 into a Flûte douce 4; the Trompette was replaced by a Doublette Récit: transformation of the Flûte traversière into a Flûte douce 8 and the Flûte octaviante 4 into a Flûte douce 4 Positif: Salicional 8 replaced by a Principal 4; Clarinette and Cromorne were reharmonised Pedal: Bombarde 16 was replaced by the Trompette 8 from the GO In 1987, Barbéris added a Plein jeu IV on the GO and the Flûte douce 4 of the Récit was transformed again into a Flûte octaviante. In 1997/2011/2013, works were done by Dargassies. In 2011, the pedal was electrified and in 2013 the primary blowers were replaced.
Les orgues de Paris

Schola Cantorum

269, rue Saint Jacques, 75005 Paris

1902 - Mutin

1960/67 - Beuchet

1987 - Barbéris

1997/2011/2013 - Dargassies

III/31 (27) -

transmissions mécaniques (pédale,

jeux)

transmissions électriques (claviers)

composition

Photo console: Pierre Marteau
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL S-Z
Since 1900, the school is housed in a former English- Benedictine convent, built in 1674-1677. The organ is built by Mutin in 1902 and placed in the old chapel of the convent, which was transformed into a concert-hall. During 1960-1967, the Beuchet company carried out major works: the Barker machine was replaced by electrical traction GO: transformation of the Flûte octaviante 4 into a Flûte douce 4; the Trompette was replaced by a Doublette Récit: transformation of the Flûte traversière into a Flûte douce 8 and the Flûte octaviante 4 into a Flûte douce 4 Positif: Salicional 8 replaced by a Principal 4; Clarinette and Cromorne were reharmonised Pedal: Bombarde 16 was replaced by the Trompette 8 from the GO In 1987, Barbéris added a Plein jeu IV on the GO and the Flûte douce 4 of the Récit was transformed again into a Flûte octaviante. In 1997/2011/2013, works were done by Dargassies. In 2011, the pedal was electrified and in 2013 the primary blowers were replaced.

Professeur d'orgue

Jean-Paul Imbert Famous teachers in the past: Alexandre Guilmant, Vincent d'Indy, Maurice and Marie-Madeleine Durufle, Jean-Jacques Grunenwald, Louis Vierne, Jean Langlais. Famous students: Maurice Duruflé, Jean-Jacques Grunenwald, Jean Langlais, Daniel Lesur, Olivier Messiaen, Déodat de Séverac, Louis Vierne…

Concerts

Rarement Vidéo Jean-Paul Imbert