Les orgues de Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL S-Z

Saint Antoine

des Quinze-vingts

66, avenue Ledra Rollin, 75012 Paris Orgue de tribune

1894- Cavaillé-Coll

1909 - Gutschenritter

1956 - Pierre Cheron et Philippe Hartmann

1982 - Barbéris

1992/2004 - Fossaert

III/47 - transmissions mécaniques - composition

Orgue d'accompagnement sur tribune

1909 - Gutschenritter

1967 - Beuchet-Debierre

1979 - Barbéris

II/11 - transmissions pneumatiques - composition

Photo’s: Jeroen de Haan; photo console: Pierre Marteau
Saint Antoine des Quinze-vingts was built by architect Roy between 1902 and 1903 in a néogothique style. Organiste titulaire Eric Lebrun Concerts Regularly

Messes avec orgue

Saturday 6h30 PM, Sunday 10h45 AM, 7h00 PM Vidéos Not available
Originally, the great organ of the Saint-Antoine des Quinze-Vingts was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1894 for the personal hotel of the Baron de l’Espée in Paris. This organ was transferred to the new Church of Saint- Antoine by Merklin/Gutschenritter in 1909. In 1956, Pierre Chéron and Philippe Hartmann worked on the organ and added a 4' Clarion to pedal. In 1982, Jacques Barbéris, assisted by Marc Hédelin and Philippe Mattéi, accomplished a comprehensive restoration. In 1992-1992 Yves Fossaert cleaned and repaired the organ and replaced the Clairon 4’ of 1956 for a new one.
Les orgues de Paris

Saint Antoine

des Quinze-vingts

66, avenue Ledra Rollin, 75012 Paris Orgue de tribune

1894- Cavaillé-Coll

1909 - Gutschenritter

1956 - Pierre Cheron et Philippe

Hartmann

1982 - Barbéris

1992/2004 - Fossaert

III/47 - transmissions mécaniques -

composition

Orgue d'accompagnement sur tribune

1909 - Gutschenritter

1967 - Beuchet-Debierre

1979 - Barbéris

II/11 - transmissions pneumatiques -

composition

Photo’s: Jeroen de Haan; photo console: Pierre Marteau
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL S-Z
Saint Antoine des Quinze-vingts was built by architect Roy between 1902 and 1903 in a néogothique style. Originally, the great organ of the Saint-Antoine des Quinze- Vingts was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1894 for the personal hotel of the Baron de l’Espée in Paris. This organ was transferred to the new Church of Saint-Antoine by Merklin/Gutschenritter in 1909. In 1956, Pierre Chéron and Philippe Hartmann worked on the organ and added a 4' Clarion to pedal. In 1982, Jacques Barbéris, assisted by Marc Hédelin and Philippe Mattéi, accomplished a comprehensive restoration. In 1992-1992 Yves Fossaert cleaned and repaired the organ and replaced the Clairon 4’ of 1956 for a new one. Organiste titulaire Eric Lebrun Concerts Regularly

Messes avec orgue

Saturday 6h30 PM, Sunday 10h45 AM, 7h00 PM Vidéos Not available