Les orgues de Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL S-Z

Sainte Marguerite

36, rue Saint-Bernard, 75011 Paris Orgue de tribune

1873 - Stoltz

19xx - Gutschenritter

1987 - Dargassies *

2008 - Fossaert

II/15 - transmissions mécaniques - composition *

* la Flûte 4 du Récit est à nouveau octaviante depuis 1987. Orgue de choeur

1875 - Stoltz (1e clavier)

1970 - Haerpfer-Erman (2e clavier)

1987 - Dargassies

II/12 - transmissions mécaniques - composition

1er clavier Bourdon 8' - Montre 8' - Prestant 4' - Doublette 2'*- Plein-jeu III* - Trompette 8' - Clairon 4' 2e clavier Bourdon 8'* - Flûte 4'* - Quarte 2'* - Sesquialtera II* Pédale Bourdon 16' (originally on the GO) * new stops by Haerpfer-Erman
Sainte Marguerite was built in 1624-1634 as a chapel l dedicated to Margaret of Antioch. After been branch Church of the St. Paul Church, the chapel became a parish church in 1712. The nave and the aisles were built in 1679. In 1703 the chapel of the north transept was built, called Chapelle Saint- Joseph-Sainte-Marguerite. The south transept was enlarged with the chapel of the Virgin in 1724. Between 1760 and 1764, the architect Victor Louis built the Chapelle des Âmes-du-Purgatoire in the neoclassical style; the painter Paolo-Antonio Brunetti (1723-1783) made the beautiful ‘trompe l'oeil’ decoration. Organiste titulaire Marie Christine Steinmetz Concerts Occasionally

Messes avec orgue

Saturday 6h30 PM, Sunday 11 Vidéos grand-orgue Marie Christine Steinmetz Vidéos orgue de choeur Marie Christine Steinmetz
The main organ is built by the Stoltz brothers in 1873 and is entirely authentic. In contrast, the choir organ,m originally built by the Stoltz brothers too, has been severly modified towards a neobaroque style by Haerpfer-Erman in 1970, including the organ case and console.
Les orgues de Paris

Sainte Marguerite

36, rue Saint-Bernard, 75011 Paris Orgue de tribune

1873 - Stoltz

19xx - Gutschenritter

1987 - Dargassies *

2008 - Fossaert

II/15 - transmissions mécaniques -

composition *

* la Flûte 4 du Récit est à nouveau octaviante depuis 1987. Orgue de choeur

1875 - Stoltz (1e clavier)

1970 - Haerpfer-Erman (2e clavier)

1987 - Dargassies

II/12 - transmissions mécaniques -

composition

1er clavier Bourdon 8' - Montre 8' - Prestant 4' - Doublette 2'*- Plein-jeu III* - Trompette 8' - Clairon 4' 2e clavier Bourdon 8'* - Flûte 4'* - Quarte 2'* - Sesquialtera II* Pédale Bourdon 16' (originally on the GO) * new stops by Haerpfer-Erman
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ACCUEIL S-Z
Sainte Marguerite was built in 1624-1634 as a chapel l dedicated to Margaret of Antioch. After been branch Church of the St. Paul Church, the chapel became a parish church in 1712. The nave and the aisles were built in 1679. In 1703 the chapel of the north transept was built, called Chapelle Saint- Joseph-Sainte-Marguerite. The south transept was enlarged with the chapel of the Virgin in 1724. Between 1760 and 1764, the architect Victor Louis built the Chapelle des Âmes-du-Purgatoire in the neoclassical style; the painter Paolo-Antonio Brunetti (1723-1783) made the beautiful ‘trompe l'oeil’ decoration. The main organ is built by the Stoltz brothers in 1873 and is entirely authentic. In contrast, the choir organ,m originally built by the Stoltz brothers too, has been severly modified towards a neobaroque style by Haerpfer-Erman in 1970, including the organ case and console. Organiste titulaire Marie Christine Steinmetz Concerts Rarement

Messes avec orgue

Saturday 6h30 PM, Sunday 11 Vidéos grand-orgue Marie Christine Steinmetz Vidéos orgue de choeur Marie Christine Steinmetz